BM YOUTH Card
Banque Misr offers BM youth card through its widely spread branches. The card is issued to clients who have savings accounts which allows youth to obtain a fixed return on their own savings creating self reliance. The cardholder can easily have access to his account and can benefit from it in making purchases around the globe.
- The card may be used to make purchases anywhere in the world (Shops, Hotels, Restaurants…) by using the card pin code.
- Cash withdrawals from the ATMs around in the world.
- Cash withdrawals from BM branches and from the bank touristic offices in Airports and hotels.
- Access to all services provided by Fawry for payment solutions (payment of bills - recharge ...) through Banque Misr ATMs.
- A savings account with a fixed return is opened for cardholder.
- Current account balance may be accessed through any ATM machine 24 hours a day.
- Card Valid for five years.
- Viewing current account balance is possible through subscribing to the online banking service available on the Bank’s Website: www.banquemisr.com
- Creating PIN Code through BM ATM machines.
- Official Card applicant must be at least 16 years of age
Main documents required
- A photo copy of a valid national identity card