The first comprehensive financing program designed to support Egyptian women
"The program includes diversified financial and non-financial services for business owners"
Developing your business and fulfilling you financing and training needs is our responsibility.
About the Program:
ZAAT is the first comprehensive financing program designed to support Egyptian women. Launched by Banque Misr, it is an attestation of the Bank’s firm belief in the impactful role of women in developing their communities. It seeks to provide the necessary support for tackling the challenges faced by women and incorporates a variety of financing benefits and financial and non-financial services for business women and female entrepreneurs, with the aim of assisting each and every woman to fulfil her dreams.
- Financing programs tailored to fulfil various needs and activities
- Financing of up to EGP 6 million
- Payment periods of up to 60 months
- Competitive rates with the simplest conditions and procedures
- Exemption from the recurring expenses of the savings account (for the duration of the loan)
- Deferment of payment during maternity leave (for women) by up to three months.
- Exemption from administrative charges of savings accounts
- Exemption from issuance charges of retail/corporate debit cards
- Free personal insurance policy against accidents throughout loan tenure.
- Issuance of Youths card and linking to the customer’s account
- Salary transfer for employees
Non-Financial Services and Solutions:
- Use of Internet Banking and BM Wallet without administrative charges.
- Advisory and non-financial services that are tailored to your project.
- Capitalize on services and privileges offered by Banque Misr’s business development centers “Nilepreneurs”. For further information, click here
Details on micro-financing
Details on small project financing (up to EGP 6 million)
Do you need to finance your project and do not know where to start?