- Card can be issued with in-kind warranty or personal guarantee.
- Card can be issued with assets or cash guarantees.
- Card is usable for local and international transactions and repayment is in Egyptian pounds.
- Multiple supplementary cards can be issued.
- Card can be used for online transactions.
- Long grace period at up to 57 days
- Card debit can be repaid through any Banque Misr cash deposit ATMs.
- Card transactions can be paid at any Banque Misr branch across Egypt, every day 24 hours a day at Banque Misr branches located at airports and hotels.
- Promotions and discounts at luxury shopping centers in Egypt and abroad, as specified in the MasterCard Buy 1 Get 1 application
- Free SMS service after each card transaction in addition and a free monthly statement outlining all debit transactions and payments due on the card, as well as issuance and renewal fees.
- Purchasing using Contactless technology to make your shopping safe, fast and easy
- Installment payment for card purchases over up to 36 months with a special interest rate according to the customer's choice.
|Local and international purchases|
Within credit card limit
Contactless Purchase limit without PIN
600 EGP per transaction or equivalent foreign currency
Number of Maximum contactless transaction limit without PIN
Credit limit starting from EGP 1,000 up to EGP 150,000
Fees and charges
Fees and charges
Supplementary cards issuance and renewal
Replacement of lost/damaged cards
Balance inquiry via Banque Misr ATMs
Balance inquiry via other ATMs inside Egypt
EGP 1 per transaction
Balance inquiry via ATMs outside Egypt
EGP 3 per transaction
Exceeding credit limit fee
Transactions outside Egypt (purchases)
10% of transaction value
Penalty for unjustified disputes over transactions (via fax, email, post, call center)
Printed certified transaction statement, starting from the following month
Requesting clearance letter, certificate of indebtedness or to whom it may concern letter
To Apply for a card, kindly click here