Hajj and Umrah Loans are granted to Egyptians through the following finance schemes:
- Employees with a pledge from their employing company to transfer the monthly salary or installment.
- Employees with proof of income certificate.
- Self-employed professionals and business owners.
- Pensioners (with or without a pledge to transfer pensions).
- Loans guaranteed against savings deposits (Egyptians and foreigners).
General conditions for granting the loan:
- Competitive interest rate
- The debtor must be at least 21 years old
- Loan capped at up to EGP 400,000 for Hajj (conditions applicable).
- Loan capped at up to EGP 100,000 for Umrah (conditions applicable).
- Financing worth up to 100% of the value of the trip
- Loan period up to 120 months
- Copy of a valid national ID card
- Recent original utility bill (gas, electricity, water, telephone)
- Validated offer list from the company/companies
- A certificate of income is required
- Employer's pledge to transfer the monthly salary or installment
For self-employed, commercial and industrial business owners:
- Copy of tax card
- Copy of license/permit to practice the profession
- Copy of commercial registry
- Bank statement for previous six months
- Certificate of pension.
- Beneficiaries of the pension statement (in the event of existing beneficiaries).
- Pledge to transfer the monthly pension.
- Free life insurance policy throughout the loan period.
*Terms and conditions apply